Trinity Health Foundation assists Trinity Health in creating a system of care with the most significant impact on health and wellness throughout the region. To do this we seek and provide financial resources for facilities, patient services, equipment, staff development and training, and employee assistance. We proactively support efforts for modernization and expansion to help provide the appropriate level of medical care to citizens in our service area. We also partner with others in the community to make a difference.
Here is a brief summary of Trinity Health Foundation’s activities from the past year:
- Number of Proposals submitted to Trinity Health Foundation: 126
- Number of Proposals approved for funding by Trinity Health Foundation: 117
- Amount of Funding awarded for proposals: $490,581.93
- Amount of Funding used directly for programs and services: $332,944.90
- Total Funds Trinity Health Foundation devoted to improve health and wellness: $823,526.83
Some of the items funded include:
- Eight Nursing Scholarships
- Direct financial assistance as well as programs for CancerCare patients
- An outing for children with special needs and their families
- A new ambulance for Community Ambulance Service and equipment for NorthStar Criticair
- Surgical eye carts for Trinity Regional Eyecare Western Dakota and a new X-Ray machine and table for Trinity Community Clinic – New Town
- Renovations to the Ultrasound rooms at Medical Arts, the Sleep Lab at Trinity Hospital St. Josephs and Trinity Kenmare Community Hospital and Trinity Community Clinic – Kenmare
If you would like to learn more about Trinity Health Foundation, our programs and services, and how you can work with us to improve health and wellness, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone, (701)857-5432, e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook, @TrinityHealthNDFoundation, or Instagram, trinityhealthndfoundation.
More details about many of these items can be found through the following links.
Donors can feel confident knowing that 100% of every dollar donated to Trinity Health Foundation goes directly to support programs and services to improve health and wellness. No donated funds are used to pay for overhead or administrative costs.
*Some requests may be approved in one fiscal year but are actually paid out during the
next fiscal year due to the time required to process each request.